Do you like some of the ideas presented on this blog? Do you happen to have a Java project that you think might benefit from a 3rd party technical review?
Check out my projects, see how they are built and maintained. I can:
- help you make your code more object-oriented, thus increasing maintainability and testability;
- help you design Java libraries, REST clients, reusable packages etc.
- give hints related to the overall architecture, including deployment and dependency management;
- review your tests, including unit, integration and UI automation test;
- help you setup a CI/CD pipeline;
- help you setup your opensource project.
If you think the above would help you, write me an e-mail!