I am the architect and main developer of a number of opensource projects. They are written in Java 7/8 and Java EE 7, with strong OOP principles in mind. These projects are usually the basis of the articles on this blog, meaning that I tried most of the ideas that I write about and saw that they are indeed applicable.
Some worth mentioning are:
- ReactJS search widget for ElasticLunr.Js (elasticlunr-search-widget)
- Java OOP web crawler (see Project Charles)
- Github chatbot for indexing and searching Github Pages websites (charles-rest)
- Java OOP YAML parser (eo-yaml)
- Java 8 Wrapper of Docker’s API (docker-java-api)
- Github chatbot for DevOps/CI/CD automations (comdor)
If you find one of these projects interesting, feel free to contribute either by filing Issues or by providing a Pull Request (ideally no more than 5 changed files, including tests).
If you like my work and want to support me, consider making a small donation via PayPal. Or just buy me a coffee! :)